Pages

Saturday 24 March 2018

Chandrababu’s reply to Amit Shah #ShahExposesCBN




Dear  Amit Shah ji,

What I am saying is, what I am saying is, you are national party president and I am also national president

I have written a single page letter, but your reply with 9 pages which is not equal justice.

What I am saying is, you have new party office in Delhi, and I have new party office in Amaravathi, until you don’t help us in making level playing field for our parties you can not write letter in 9 pages.

When you break coconut, it breaks into two equal halves,  similarly when you grant funds to Andhra Pradesh and Gujarat they should be in equal size. Then only it will be called as equal justice.  

Narendra Modi was 3 times Chief Minister of Gujarat, and I am 3 times CM of Andhra Pradesh, what I am saying is equal justice must be given to two coastal states.

I have placed the Hyderabad in the world map when I was CM of Andhra Pradesh, now  you are asking me about the accounts before I put Amaravati on World Map. 

Till I make Amaravati as global investor destination no has right to ask for accountability of given funds.

I convinced  Sujana Chowdary, ex-minister in NDA not to leave country though he  is one of the biggest load defaulter along with Nirav Modi, Vijaya Malya. 

What I am saying is special status means when I give letter in closed envelope about our funds, you should also do same, but releasing the papers to media is not equal justice and special status.

I am the  senior most politician in the country, I should be offered the next seat to PM in all the cabinet meetings as partner of NDA and should follow my orders to place our country in the World map.

You know, my friend Bill Gates visits me regularly to know the latest global technology developments and trends. 

You know Dr Ambedkar was given Bharat Ratna only because of my proposal. 

 It was me who advised Atal Bihari Vajpayee to appoint APJ Abdul Kalam as president. 

I only inspired Barak Obama to contest for US president. You know, I denied the PM post when my son requested me to serve Andhra Pradesh people only..This is my commitment and dedication. 

What I am saying finally is ask your party members and national media outlets to withdraw all 9 pages letter, here I will ask my media friends to not to publish the details in my local media

What my demand is special status for Gujarat and Andhra Pradesh should be given for level playing field and party president should not write letter of 9 pages directly to me, which is not equal justice.



Disclaimer: The above article (unless explicitly and clearly mentioned) is a work of fiction. Readers are advised to read it in right spirit and not confuse the content with real happenings. Even if it resembles someone, it's probably just a coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...